Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Looking forward to Halloween!!

 Tell me what you think?

I got a new sewing machine and in the midst of trying out all it's new
features I had all this gathered fabric.  Then I noticed this 'star' stitch and thought ,
"that would be SO cute on a witches dress."
 SO, I threw it all together for
a skirt and added this bodice from the Kirsten pattern.
Found here:

http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Kirsten's_Patterns

 Here is a second dress I made on the same theme.
And the first dress that I changed a bit.

  I had some wool felt lying around so I put together matching hats.


2 comments:

Aunt Mimi said...

How cute! I would let you use any of my machines! Of course I have many machines but NEVER did I think of stars as decoration for a witch's costume. I thought out it as decoration on a fashion doll dress with glitter thread or Christmas dress.

How brilliant you are! Thanks for teaching me a new way to use the star stitch on my machine.

See you taught this old dog a new trick. Which is why I follow you.

Thank you for sharing.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thank you Sharon! What a nice comment I really appreciate hearing that another sewer likes something I did!.

Brenda