Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Looking forward to Halloween!!

 Tell me what you think?

I got a new sewing machine and in the midst of trying out all it's new
features I had all this gathered fabric.  Then I noticed this 'star' stitch and thought ,
"that would be SO cute on a witches dress."
 SO, I threw it all together for
a skirt and added this bodice from the Kirsten pattern.
Found here:

http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Kirsten's_Patterns

 Here is a second dress I made on the same theme.
And the first dress that I changed a bit.

  I had some wool felt lying around so I put together matching hats.


2 comments:

Sharon Collins said...

How cute! I would let you use any of my machines! Of course I have many machines but NEVER did I think of stars as decoration for a witch's costume. I thought out it as decoration on a fashion doll dress with glitter thread or Christmas dress.

How brilliant you are! Thanks for teaching me a new way to use the star stitch on my machine.

See you taught this old dog a new trick. Which is why I follow you.

Thank you for sharing.

Sophie and Brenda said...

Thank you Sharon! What a nice comment I really appreciate hearing that another sewer likes something I did!.

Brenda