Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Monday, September 14, 2015

Crissy Doll Update



 Well, here is Amy wearing the original green dress all washed and pressed.
It came out very nice.
I added a little ribbon rose but will keep an eye 
out for a flower closer to the original.

And here is Sarah wearing a new dress I made.

I picked these fabrics out of a remnant bin months ago, not really knowing what to do with them.
Little did I know that these 2 girls would come along
needing some 70s style dresses!

2 comments:

Flo said...

It turned out fantastic! Especially when you think about how old it is (we won't talk about that part!) I love all of the dresses that you made, they are so cute and so 70's. I LOVE the remnant bin at Joann's, it's a great place for finding fabrics at a discount for doll clothes making. I also love a local quilt shop's bargain fat quarters too, just enough to make a dress.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Flo, I so enjoy creating clothes for all my dolls.

Yes, the less mentioned about age the better. The age of dresses I mean, of course. : )
I am a remnant bin junkie. I always check Joanns and I have also found some great fabric pieces thrifting!