Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Monday, September 14, 2015

Crissy Doll Update



 Well, here is Amy wearing the original green dress all washed and pressed.
It came out very nice.
I added a little ribbon rose but will keep an eye 
out for a flower closer to the original.

And here is Sarah wearing a new dress I made.

I picked these fabrics out of a remnant bin months ago, not really knowing what to do with them.
Little did I know that these 2 girls would come along
needing some 70s style dresses!

2 comments:

Flo said...

It turned out fantastic! Especially when you think about how old it is (we won't talk about that part!) I love all of the dresses that you made, they are so cute and so 70's. I LOVE the remnant bin at Joann's, it's a great place for finding fabrics at a discount for doll clothes making. I also love a local quilt shop's bargain fat quarters too, just enough to make a dress.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Flo, I so enjoy creating clothes for all my dolls.

Yes, the less mentioned about age the better. The age of dresses I mean, of course. : )
I am a remnant bin junkie. I always check Joanns and I have also found some great fabric pieces thrifting!