Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Skyler's Room

Hello everyone, I'm Skyler and I wanted to show you my new room, but first I have to tell you about my new family.  There are 8 girls BESIDES ME and 1 boy!  
We are all adopted and they have all made me feel so loved and welcome!  My new brother Martin just got his room done too, I found that out.  My new mom likes to find things and make them new and pretty.  Just look at my room!!

See?  what did I tell you?  Pretty huh?

Here is the right side of my room...

And here is the left side.
Mom made this pouf chair.

My new bed mom found at a thrift store for $4!!

Then she hand quilted this bedspread just for me!
I am so amazed too because I love butterflies and my quilt has butterflies...

AND this mobile has butterflies!

 Jose said I could keep her Cherry Jam doll until I get a doll of my own.
(Mom hinted that there might be a doll coming in the mail just for me!)

Here are my pretty sheets and pillows.

So, I just want everyone to know how happy I am and
how I love my new family AND my new room!



4 comments:

Julie Ann Newman said...

Outta site, Skyler! You have a really pretty room!

Sophie and Brenda said...

Thanks Julie! I really love my new room!

Flo said...

How pretty, I love it! So many nice touches and mom got some great deals too.

Sophie and Brenda said...

Thank you Flo! You know how I love deals!