Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Jess gets her own room.

 Oof, sorry Emma.
That's OK Jess.

 (tip-toe, tip-toe)

 OOF!! OH sorry Beth!!

 Girls we are SO crowded sharing this room!

 Hi girls, everything OK?
Hi Martin!
Oh, we are just too crowded sharing a room with three of us!

I think I might be here just in time.
Here Jess.

 What's this?
A key silly!
I know, but to what?

 Well, if you all put your shoes on I will show you!
OK!

 What is this?
Open the door Jess!

 OK, here goes...

OH!    OH LOOK GIRLS!!

Am I dreaming!?!?

Oh Jess! It is SO pretty!!
You are SO lucky Jess!!
Let's go get my stuff! 

 Don't make a mess Toshi!
Everything in it's place.

AH!

A place of my own!


No comments: