So I was sitting at my sewing table looking over the doll-room and I realized that I needed to make some changes. Well, the truth is my sewing room was being crowded out by doll paraphernalia. It's not easy for me to admit, but it was out of control and I needed to make some decisions about the situation. I will not show you a picture of my messy sewing room, but there were some dollhouse issues I was wrangling with.
First of all. There were 3 dolls sharing this little room.
And 3 dolls sharing this room.
Jess's trunk room was in the middle of the floor.
And Emma and Beth weren't even IN the dollhouse!
They were in this small closet space across the room.
So I thought about it and decided my vintage dolls would have to go into a new space
and the AG dollhouse would be for the AG dolls and the H4H dolls. This was not an easy decision to come to, but after I thought about it I decided I could make it work.
So, here is the dollhouse after the new arrangement.
The Heart for Heart dolls moved into the attic room on the left.
This is where my Miss Revlon, Camelia's room was.
You can see they now have more room to play and spread out.
Here is the whole room.
Emma is now in the right side attic room.
Camelia is now where Emma's room used to be,
in the small closet where we store all our AG dresses.
Just below Emma's room, Jess and Jose have moved
twin beds into the room that was
the little girls room.
Jose has shared a room with Julie and Grace for SO long,
she is happy to have this room with Jess.
This dresser was in Martin's room, but the other dresser I had was too big.
The twins, Beth and Elle, finally have a room together.
Martin's room is in the same spot I just rearranged his furniture a little
I also repainted the drawers on this dresser since Martin's original
yellow dresser went into Jess and Jose's room.
Madi stayed with her brother Martin.