Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Sunday, November 08, 2015

The 2015 Savage Dolls Fashion Show and Tea

The Savage Dolls had SUCH a fun day yesterday!
My neighbor's SIX Grandaughters came to play in our dollhouse.
They ranged in age from about 7 to 9.
One of the girls INSISTED I take a picture of  Buddy, Pooh and Nutmeg.
So of course that is exactly what I did.

Then the girls decided to have a Fashion Show and Tea Party.
I knew you would all love to see their fashion creations.

 First we have Elle modeling a Paris dress with sheer overskirt.
Is it rainig?  Don't have an extra hand carrying all your shopping bags?

No worries, just stick your umbrella in your dress.

Here is Jess modeling a lovely summer frock
with a playful addition of winter ear muffs and scarf.

Who says muffs are just for snow?

 Next we have Jose modeling a lovely multi-layered dress.
Red sunglasses make her ready for the beach.

"How you doin?"

Beth is wearing a lovely green patterned sundress,
pink glasses and fuschia beaded flats.
Perfect for shopping or the library.

Grace is modeling a party dress with canvas tennies.
Go from Middle School to a party without a change of clothes.

 My favorite today is Emma who is wearing a multi-layered outfit.
Her sheer skirt reveals an eyelet underskirt.

Her side pony gives her a look of devil-may-care.

After our fashion show today everyone is invited to attend the Savage Dolls Tea Party.
There will be tea of course and...

Waffles, pizza and other sweet confections. 

Thank you all for attending the 2015 Savage Dolls Fashion show 
produced in cooperation by the Moore Grandaughters.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, they are all adorable! I really love the red sunglasses. :)

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thank you, I loved the sunglasses too. : )

Flo said...

Hmmmm, gonna have to try that with an umbrella the next time it rains...

anne moore said...

Thank you Sophie and Brenda. We loved the invitation to meet all your dolls! Such lovely outfits and, really, just the best manners...great role models for all the granddaughters:-)

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thank you Anne! We had so much fun. I could not resist displaying the outfits all your little girls picked out.

Brenda and Sophie said...

YES Flo! I will too. I can't believe I never thought of this myself.

Anonymous said...

It looks like the girls had a ball. I love the creativity sparked by doll play.
Fawn

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Fawn, we did all have fun. I agree completely that doll play is very creative! I sat on the floor and crocheted while the girls all played. I had a ball watching and listening to all their chit chat. A couple of the girls came and tried crocheting with me as well.

Julie Ann Newman said...

*From Julie's doll mom, Sharry:*

LOL! That's really sweet! It looks like the girls has a lotta fun dressing up your dolls. It was so nice you could share w/ them.

Brenda and Sophie said...

We all had SO much fun! I love how much the girls enjoyed playing with the doll house and all the dolls.