Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Grace's Surprise

By Special Guest Photographer & Blogger:
Jade Mjellem 

In the family meeting...

 Wait, wasn't it Grace's birthday while they were away camping?

 Yes!  It was!

 Let's have a surprise party for when they get back!

That's a GREAT idea!
We'll decorate!

I'll bake.

 I'll help you bake.

 We have to mix the ingredients

 I'll put them in the oven to bake.

They're ready!

 Molly: the cake is ready!
Nellie: These look delicious

 What smells so good!

Yummy!

 How's this?
I'll hold you in  case you fall!
Make it a little bit higher.

 Getting Ready for the Party




PARTY TIME!

Just as the campers are returning from their LONG trip...
The Camping Trip
 SURPRISE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!

 I'm so surprised!  You girls did this all for me?

 Huh? What's going on?
We're having a belated birthday party for Grace!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...!"

Martin what's happening?
I'm tired!

Goodnight girls, sleep well.

 Happy Birthday Grace, see you tomorrow, I'm beat.
OK Martin.

ZZZZZZ

 Oh my gosh!  Isn't this a great party?
The food is great and...Emma?

Uh oh, obviously too much party!

Wait!  Where's the birthday girl!?!

 (Whispers)
We found her.




Happy Birthday Grace.

2 comments:

Julie Ann Newman said...

Nice guest post! Happy Birthday Grace!

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thank you! Grace had a great birthday even though she fell asleep. : )