Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Martin's Fort Room

Hello all! Martin here, welcome to my Fort Tent!  I didn't want a foofy, pink girl room. 
 I wanted a super cool double decker tent-fort! 

Wait til you see it! Come on in.

Here is the main floor.  This is Max the cat.


                          
                               Here is where I build my legos,  and here are some of my favorite things.     

                                              Over there are my tool boxes and fishing gear.

This is my real bamboo fishing pole.

Next is the best part!
Oh, this is Dax the baby cougar.
I found him on a hike.

This is my hanging hammock floor!! 
I sleep here in my sleeping bag!
It's so cool.

And this is the whole place.
I knew you'd like it as much as I do!

See ya later, I'm going fishin.
Bye.


No comments: