Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Sunday, March 05, 2017

The Dog Walk

"Thanks for coming along, with Miss Pooh and I, Molly "

"Sure Emma, anytime.  I love  going for walks."

"Yip, yip"

"Look Emma, a dog with no leash."

"Must be a stray, how sad."

"NO, Pooh!! Wait, come back!"

*sni, snif, snif*
(happy playful whining)

"Oh look they like each other!"

"Hey boy! Look Emma he has a collar." 

"What does it say?  Is there a phone number?"

"No, just the initial 'B'"

"Hm, well I wonder if he just slipped his leash?"

 "I think we should take him home and see if we can find who he belongs to."

"Good idea, do you think he'll come with us?"

"Let's see, Come on boy."

"He's following, let's go slow."

"He looks so smart, almost like he understands we want to help."

"I think he does too Emma."

"Oh look Zelia a new dog! Can we keep him?!?"

 *snif, snif snif*

"Look how friendly he is. He already made friends with Sammy and Buddy."

"I'll get my camera and snap a photo of him so we can make posters."

"Thanks Julie."

"AWW, do we have to find his owners?"

"Yes, girls, think how you'd feel if one of our dogs was lost?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Look Molly he really likes you!"

"I like him too."

"What are we going to call you huh boy?"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Molly's sweater - so charming it looks like she should be strolling the English countryside! In those pictures she reminds me of the artist Susan Branch. Love her too. Did you buy or make the sweater?

Linda Reynolds said...

Sweet story. Can't wait to see what happens.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks DBU,

Molly's sweater came in a lot of vintage doll clothes I bought on ebay. Our Molly loves older classic styles, so when I saw this sweater I knew it would be perfect for her.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Linda, I should have the 2nd installment ready in a day or two.

Julie Ann Newman said...

*From Julie's doll mom:*

If you wanted to break away from Molly's story, you could call him Baxter. I had a toy basset hound named Baxter when I was a kid.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Oh that is such a cute name, Baxter. Hmmm...