Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Thrift Store Finds November

The first thing I found was this wood cabinet.  Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.  

I may paint it and use it in the kitchen as a pantry.  Still thinking...

 Next I found these small Danish style ceramic pieces.

I decided they would be great in Kirsten's cabin as storage crocks.

Then I found these AWESOME mini electric Fenders!
(with stands and cases)

 Just look at the details!



Beautiful - one of my definite favorites!

Emma really likes hers.

Next I found this stationary/photo frame.
I am painting it and will be using it in some future posts.
(I know a mystery)

Regarding some future posts I realized I would need some 
Southwestern style pieces 

 I REALLY lucked out finding this little dresser, and..
 These three little items!
A hanging basket, a clay bell and a clay pot.

Overall I think I have made some great finds!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great finds.
Marion

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Great finds.
Marilyn

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Marion I agree!

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Marilyn, I love hunting for doll-size treasures.

Flo said...

Terrific finds! Those guitars are awesome, so cool. Can't wait to see what you do with everything.

Brenda and Sophie said...

I know huh? I could not believe when I saw the guitars they are a definite favorite!