Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Saturday, February 09, 2013

We did it again!!


Here she is!!
I have wanted an Elizabeth doll since I bought one for a gift.
She is so beautiful.
I found her on Ebay.  I paid a little more than original full price, 
but Elizabeth is retired from American Girl and as you can see she is still in her box.

Here she is modeling a regency dress I made.

And, here she is with her new BFFs, Emma and Lydia.

Ahhh, relaxing in the Loft.


We have not decided yet if she will stay Elizabeth or get a new name.
Any suggestions?



5 comments:

Carol said...

How about Bethany?

Sophie and Brenda said...

Oh, I like that! hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

I like the name Desiree.

Sophie and Brenda said...

Oooo, that's nice too.

Sophie and Brenda said...

Well, we have decided on Beth! Thanks for the suggestions.