Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Molly's makeover

Here is Molly not long after I found her at Salvation Army.  Her whole body was covered in a layer of dust.  (I wish I had thought to take a photo)  I washed her hair and her face, arms and legs.

Here she is not long after her initial clean-up. 
You can see her face is a bit faded and pale. Her hair was very dry and frizzy. 

This is her Christmas outfit she was wearing when I found her.

 And, here she is after I treated her hair and gave her a little more color in her cheeks and on her lips.  I read something or saw something that talked about using a little blush on the cheeks of AG dolls when they get a little faded.  I am happy with the results.  She definitely looks brighter.


Emily's hair is now a lot softer.   I did a downy dunk and also tried a couple human hair conditioners.  I was not real satisfied with either of these. What I really liked the best was a no frizz hair treatment that I left on her hair.  I actually saw the auburn  in her hair that I hadn't noticed before.


I just wanted to add one more photo showing her cute shoes.  I just love these.  Emily has become one of my favorite dolls.  I think because she needed a little TLC.

More RECENT Photos of Molly!






No comments: