Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Friday, October 02, 2015

Decorating for Halloween!

 Here's the Halloween box like you asked.
Thanks Martin!

 Here are the pumpkins.
OOO, they are lovely!

...then let's put the skeleton over there.
Hi girls, here are the pillow covers.
Wow Nellie those look great!

I'm glad you like them.

LOOK OUT!
AAAhhhh!!!
MARTIN!!

Molly your candies look great!

They just need to cool.
Doll Candy Tutorial

I love those vintage decorations Molly.
Me too, Nellie and I found them.

 Well Skyler, I think we are done.
Me too, it looks great!
















9 comments:

Flo said...

Very cute! Is that skull made of folded paper? I've been looking for a little one for the Halloween party and not having any luck.

Julie Ann Newman said...

Outta site! I love Halloween! Your decorations are really groovy!

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Julie! The girls and Martin had lots of fun decorating the new house.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Flo, YES the skeleton is made of folded paper. I think I did a search for "Free Halloween Printables" and I found it that way.

Flo said...

Cool, thanks for the tip! I'm getting tired of looking for one, this is a good option. Cheaper too!

Dawn said...

Great ideas you guys. It looks awesome! (I shared on my blog today).
- Dawn

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Dawn, WE always like sharing our ideas.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, adorable house! :) May I ask where you bought your American Girl doll house?

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thank you Kelly! We did not buy our house our Dad BUILT it for us! If you look back at June you'll see when we got our new house.