Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Maryellen Larkin is here!

First let me just say that I LOVE the 1950s.  Such a classic time.
Ladies never left the house without a hat and gloves.
The fashions were truly lovely and feminine.
I wish we could return to this simpler time!

 Maryellen's Beforever meet outfit.

 I love the initial detail...

And the gloves with pearl bracelet - so cute!

This is her Birthday Dress


School Dress

Pajamas

 She has a diner playset.  The stickers can be moved around.
There is a kitchen area on the backside as well as the dining area.
You can also see two other outfits, her play outfit and poodle skirt outfit.

Very nice details. 

She has a sleeper sofa, side table and console TV.

Her dachshund scooter

Gotta love those old black & white shows!

Welcome Maryellen!


(I may have to retract my vow to buy no more AG dolls)



4 comments:

Flo said...

I think she is very cute, but I am going to resist. I did order the play clothes set, but that is all so far. I am anxious to see if they come out with the rumored camper!

Brenda and Sophie said...

i am trying to talk myself out of purchasing her. I think you have hit on it, maybe if I just sample one or two of her items?? : )
I would love a camper for our dolls, but I am thinking of how to build one.

Flo said...

I thought about making one out of foam core--it would be more just a shell kind of thing that could be disassembled for storage. I haven't figured it out yet though LOL!

Brenda and Sophie said...

I have been playing around with different ideas too, Wood? Too heavy. Cardboard? Maybe and on and on. I will keep you posted!