Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Some new clothes for Lisa and Sarah

I know I must be driving y'all crazy with one post after another,
I promise I will try to slow down soon!
But I couldn't help sharing these new fashions.
 First is Lisa wearing a swirly Purple dress with lace sleeves.


Next is Sarah wearing some bellbottoms and 
a smock top.

 This is a dress that was originally made for Julie
but she never wore it so Nellie fit it to Sarah and Lisa.

Love the matching kerchief!

This dress started off as a long caftan, but
we didn't like it, so...

 We cut it off to a mini!

So cute!
Lisa and Sarah are so happy with their new wardrobe additions.
I wonder if we'll have any other SURPRISE additions?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't apologize. I enjoy all of your posts.
Fawn

Julie Ann Newman said...

Groovy! My friend Crissy just got a new outfit, too!

*From Julie's doll mom:*

Those look SO much like the classic Crissy fashions! Super job! (and I like reading lots of posts!)

Brenda and Sophie said...

That's great Julie! I hope she shows it off for us.

Thanks Julie's Mom. It helps when you remember what those fashions looked like because you wore them as a kid! All those years watching the Brady Bunch helps too. : )

Brenda and Sophie said...

Oh and thank you Fawn and Julie's mom for liking all my many posts!

Flo said...

Gorgeous! I really like the smock top, but they are all cute.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Flo, I really like that pattern too. I will try and post the pattern here. It is one of the free ones I found.