Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! We Love COMMENTS!!! And we answer every one!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Maryellen Larkin is here!

First let me just say that I LOVE the 1950s.  Such a classic time.
Ladies never left the house without a hat and gloves.
The fashions were truly lovely and feminine.
I wish we could return to this simpler time!

 Maryellen's Beforever meet outfit.

 I love the initial detail...

And the gloves with pearl bracelet - so cute!

This is her Birthday Dress


School Dress

Pajamas

 She has a diner playset.  The stickers can be moved around.
There is a kitchen area on the backside as well as the dining area.
You can also see two other outfits, her play outfit and poodle skirt outfit.

Very nice details. 

She has a sleeper sofa, side table and console TV.

Her dachshund scooter

Gotta love those old black & white shows!

Welcome Maryellen!


(I may have to retract my vow to buy no more AG dolls)



4 comments:

Flo said...

I think she is very cute, but I am going to resist. I did order the play clothes set, but that is all so far. I am anxious to see if they come out with the rumored camper!

Brenda and Sophie said...

i am trying to talk myself out of purchasing her. I think you have hit on it, maybe if I just sample one or two of her items?? : )
I would love a camper for our dolls, but I am thinking of how to build one.

Flo said...

I thought about making one out of foam core--it would be more just a shell kind of thing that could be disassembled for storage. I haven't figured it out yet though LOL!

Brenda and Sophie said...

I have been playing around with different ideas too, Wood? Too heavy. Cardboard? Maybe and on and on. I will keep you posted!