Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nina and Grandma in California

Hello all this is Nina. I am Grandma Linda's doll.  I just arrived in California to visit with the grand kids.  Grandma and I had a long day yesterday flying from Dallas, TX to Dana Point, CA.  We are here now and we are looking forward to having lots of fun.


I was happy to see the girls and meet Nellie. 
(l-r  Nellie, Nina and Grace)
 Nellie arrived after I went to live with Grandma In Texas.


(l-r Julie, Nina and Grace)
I missed all my AG friends in California.  I only spent a week here before going to Grandma in Texas, but we became forever friends just the same.




2 comments:

debbie said...

Welcome to California. Will you go to the AG store in LA?

Brenda and Sophie said...

We are thinking about it. It is a long drive!!